Cityzens Portal

Did you try to unfollow then refollow trick.
That helped get my twitter points.

Yes, several times. Also, I can't even connect twitter at all with my wife's card. I put the info in and it doesn't even register.

Yes, several times. Also, I can't even connect twitter at all with my wife's card. I put the info in and it doesn't even register.
The unfollow/refollow trick worked for about 6 hours after the Portal opened. Twitter hasn't worked since and each week they say "next week." It might not be possible to connect multiple cards to twitter even with different twitter accounts. I don't know that for certain but their statement s on it are ambiguous and as long as the twitter connection is broken there's no way to test.

Apparently we are getting our points for attending yesterday's game. "Some time next week". Just emailed a rep. Twitter is still having difficulties. They asked for my Twitter handle. Not sure if they can manuely add points on or not.

Apparently we are getting our points for attending yesterday's game. "Some time next week". Just emailed a rep. Twitter is still having difficulties. They asked for my Twitter handle. Not sure if they can manuely add points on or not.
It takes a VERY long time for bytes to go from NY to Manchester and back.

Well, I spent 500 points on a midweek meet up with Brovsky that apparently was free.
And I never made it there

That really sucks. They likely pulled it down because interest was already low and then he had a special wall faux pas in Orlando. After that they passed it to the Third Rail.

Reactions: JGriff217
I emailed whatever the Cityzens contact email was about points, this was their response:

Points for 3/15 match attendance will be awarded within a week. We are having some problems with Cityzen members receiving points for following Twitter but are working to get this fixed as soon as possible. Lastly, merchandise points will be added on a monthly basis because someone has to manually input all of these points.