Empire Of Soccer On Ys Racial Incident, Fan Groups

I'm TRULY SORRY but believing in that pic makes you a fucking idiot. NOT A SINGLE report of it during the Revs game ON ESPN for 2 weeks until after a story comes out about "incidents" and the guy who posts it is a cosmos fan?
son.jpg

fascinating that Fat Dan thinks the racism piece isn't important only a sensationalized rift

Well I've certainly made it clear the racism is more important in the short term and it probably will be a one off incident. Lets see if he responds to that.

I'm TRULY SORRY but believing in that pic makes you a fucking idiot. NOT A SINGLE report of it during the Revs game ON ESPN for 2 weeks until after a story comes out about "incidents" and the guy who posts it is a cosmos fan?
son.jpg

Well intelligent people do make the occasional stupid mistake...and believe me this was one of those times. To be honest I did have second thoughts just before you made that Nigerian lottery post. Also I didn't check who was behind that twitter account immediately.

So to sum it up it was a fleeting moment of stupidity before common sense and rational thinking returned.

Last edited:
son.jpg

You've made your point.

Can we talk about the topic at hand.

You know what? forget it, do what you want.

It's not my job to run security. I'll do my half and report what I see, but you posting stuff like this over and over make me question whether you enjoy just being right or you want to talk about what's important.

Reactions: Vinjay
Well intelligent people do make the occasional stupid mistake...and believe me this was one of those times. To be honest I did have second thoughts just before you made that Nigerian lottery post. Also I didn't check who was behind that twitter account immediately.

So to sum it up it was a fleeting moment of stupidity before common sense and rational thinking returned.

It's not your fault. I posted a link to the guys account and deleted it once Bx questioned the source. Fair play, I have no horse in this race.

The fact that Bx automatically knew the twitter account and the fact that he knew he was a Cosmos fan just shows Bx had information we didn't. No shame in that.

But honestly, its annoying that we have to talk about him instead of keeping the topic on how to handle it at the next game.

it's annoying how it feels like he is trying to stick it to me and call me a "fucking idiot" instead of being on my side, the way supporters should stand.

But I won't respond with hostility.

I've been supporting my clubs for as long as I could hold a banner, and my support has always been based on keeping it clean.

I'm Greek. I'm from the country of fenced in fans holding knives and throwing missiles.

I didn't take that approach there and I'll never take it in my home city.

So you can call me what you want. I'll kill you with kindness in return.

Last edited:
Well I didn't really need to be called a "fucking idiot" because believe me the fact I believed that pic (albeit for about 2 min) makes me feel like one. As for the previous thread I didn't read it and the EOS article was posted today which is the first I've known of the issue. I don't read every thread because as I've pointed out in the chatbox occasionally (including my final comment after Kansas game) is there's too many short posts.

Hopefully Bxlio you will remember your usual primary reason for visiting this forum. Which is in the hope Vinjay has made one of his 99% of the time brilliant,intelligent posts ;)

Dave Martinez said once NYCFC started playing games those sensationalist stories would stop...

Reactions: JayH
Call me paranoid if you want, but I wouldn't put it past cosmos fans to pull some shit like that.

fascinating that Fat Dan thinks the nazi piece isn't important only a sensationalized rift

Exactly. I was just about to post this. Disappointed that the focus of the article is the bitching between the SGs and not the racist bullshit that went down.

Reactions: Goodfella
Exactly. I was just about to post this. Disappointed that the focus of the article is the bitching between the SGs and not the racist bullshit that went down.

At least Martinez started his article by highlighting the racism.

Reactions: Goodfella
he won't, he's Team Red Bull
Thing is, when he gets shit for his biased reporting on NYCFC he claims he is not all team redbull. And he still wonders why NYC guys don't want to use his reddit subs. Give me Fishkin any day of the week, he nails his colors to the mast you know what you are getting.

This guy is supposedly impartial hah ha.
Another example of his bs. Avoid all things NYCFC if it comes from him. The guy left soccer and came back. Should have stayed away permanently. Knows nothing about the game and he is part of the 'soccer media'. Jesus, soccer journalism is shit if he is part of it.

But apparently they don't have a red bull bias. This is just a LOOK NYCFC SUPPORTERS ARE JUST AS DIVIDED AS US which couldn't be further from the truth.

Reactions: TommyM