Epl 14/15 Season

None of the officials saw the goal at all but the ref awarded the goal when the watch buzzed. Some arsenal players tried to argue and he just pointed at his watch, seeming to say "I didn't see it either, but my watch buzzed" I understand if folks were annoyed that the Swans played too defensive today but it required massive discipline to do what they did. I'd realy love to get a result against ManC next week -- even a tie -- so they have a positive record against the 4 teams heading to the CL next year.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
None of the officials saw the goal at all but the ref awarded the goal when the watch buzzed. Some arsenal players tried to argue and he just pointed at his watch, seeming to say "I didn't see it either, but my watch buzzed" I understand if folks were annoyed that the Swans played too defensive today but it required massive discipline to do what they did. I'd realy love to get a result against ManC next week -- even a tie -- so they have a positive record against the 4 teams heading to the CL next year.
I find it hard to believe that the line judge didn't see the goal. NBCSN showed an angle on the side of goal and it clearly showed the ball across the line. It wasn't really that close.

If the Swans can beat Man U and Arsenal 2 times each in the same season I don't see why they can't get a result against Man City.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Sadio Mane records the fastest hattrick in Premier League history as Soton thump Villa - 2 minutes and 56 seconds between the first and last goals.

Reactions: Vito