Estonia To London To New York.

Blue

Registered
Jan 18, 2015
Rakvere, Estonia
Hello all,

I'm an 18-year old avid lover of the beautiful game from a small country named Estonia. I'm a supporter of Chelsea Football Club and started watching and playing football after seeing Frank Lampard play in the 2008 Champions League Final. I've followed Chelsea since 2011 and can't imagine life without it.

Thanks to Frank I've managed to develop my skills enough to play for my hometown club's first-team squad, which play's in the Estonian First League (Second tier of Estonian league football) making my debut last season, like the MLS, the season here starts in Spring and ends in the fall.

I am also in love with the city of New York having been there once in 2012. And hoping to one day at least for a timespan reside there.

I was quite brought down when I first heard Frank was leaving Chelsea, but having found out he was joining NYCFC I in some way was quite happy. I have followed the MLS for a year or two now, partly because an Estonian National Team player played in the league for many years in the ranks of NY Red Bulls and Chicago Fire. But also because I find it incredible how far football has come in the US. Yet I haven't really found any of the clubs that attractive to watch or partly support, however I've been excited ever since I heard that NYCFC was going to play in the MLS from the 2015 season, and with the addition of Super Franky Lampard I am planning on keeping myself up to date with the club's progress and as much as it's possible, due to the time difference, watch the games.

Consider me a fan of the movement,

You started playing in 2008 and are already good enough to play in your country's professional league? Thats pretty impressive man. Unless the league is shit, but either way its still impressive. Good to have another Chelsea fan here :)

Reactions: BxLio91
Semi-professional,

Well, I guess the term shit can be used, although it's still competitive and not for any scrub to take part in.

Compared to the leading football countries there's no comparison in the quality of league but I'm still quite happy with my progress, the squad's been a regular promotion threat, falling in the play-offs the last 2 years, if we'd make into the Premium League it'd be nuts. Premium League winner each year also gets Champions League play-offs.

Hello all,

I'm an 18-year old avid lover of the beautiful game from a small country named Estonia. I'm a supporter of Chelsea Football Club and started watching and playing football after seeing Frank Lampard play in the 2008 Champions League Final. I've followed Chelsea since 2011 and can't imagine life without it.

Thanks to Frank I've managed to develop my skills enough to play for my hometown club's first-team squad, which play's in the Estonian First League (Second tier of Estonian league football) making my debut last season, like the MLS, the season here starts in Spring and ends in the fall.

I am also in love with the city of New York having been there once in 2012. And hoping to one day at least for a timespan reside there.

I was quite brought down when I first heard Frank was leaving Chelsea, but having found out he was joining NYCFC I in some way was quite happy. I have followed the MLS for a year or two now, partly because an Estonian National Team player played in the league for many years in the ranks of NY Red Bulls and Chicago Fire. But also because I find it incredible how far football has come in the US. Yet I haven't really found any of the clubs that attractive to watch or partly support, however I've been excited ever since I heard that NYCFC was going to play in the MLS from the 2015 season, and with the addition of Super Franky Lampard I am planning on keeping myself up to date with the club's progress and as much as it's possible, due to the time difference, watch the games.

Welcome. It was interesting to read how you found yourself interested in NYCFC.

Reactions: Blue
Hello all,

Welcome! Joel Lindpere was a decent player for the redbulls when he was with them. Welcome to nyc fc.