Europa League 18/19

If they still push him out they’re dumber than what Milan just did to Gattuso

I agree. I don't understand what the club's problem is. He has a specific style that took time. Once the players started to get "Sarri-ball" it worked. They had a pretty good year. I'd look forward to next year if I was a Chelsea fan. Their loss will be someone else's gain. I'd want him for Juve. I love what he did with Napoli.

I agree. I don't understand what the club's problem is. He has a specific style that took time. Once the players started to get "Sarri-ball" it worked. They had a pretty good year. I'd look forward to next year if I was a Chelsea fan. Their loss will be someone else's gain. I'd want him for Juve. I love what he did with Napoli.
Moving Kante for Jorginho is an unforgivable sin.

Well, almost every Juve fan disagrees with me but I don’t agree with what Juve did with Allegri either.

Out of the 22 players in the “All English” final only 1 player is English, Maitland-Niles
Yes, the terrible color commentator mentioned that several times.

Seriously, though, Sarri achieved literally everything possible with Chelsea this season. A third place PL finish and a European trophy. If the fanbase and/or the ownership want Sarri out they're all idiots.

Yes, the terrible color commentator mentioned that several times.

Seriously, though, Sarri achieved literally everything possible with Chelsea this season. A third place PL finish and a European trophy. If the fanbase and/or the ownership want Sarri out they're all idiots.

They are Chelsea supporters.

Moving Kante for Jorginho is an unforgivable sin.

Yes but devils advocate...Kante dominates in any midfield position and Jorginho doesn't. So it could make sense having Jorginho play where he's best while Kante is still the best midfielder regardless of spot.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Well, almost every Juve fan disagrees with me but I don’t agree with what Juve did with Allegri either.

I think Allegri had a couple tough spots to overcome that wasn't his fault. That said, there were very few games where they 100% clicked, even though they dominated the league. I don't blame Allegri entirely but he's not innocent either. Ronaldo saved their ass a lot. Their offense was stagnant. But Cuadrado & Costa injuries hurt, Dybala took a step back, Mario looked tired, Federico missed 90% of his crosses. Full backs got beat in transition, etc. There were a lot of things wrong and he needs to share the blame. Plus I think ownership wants a more exciting brand of football and that's not his thing.

I think Allegri had a couple tough spots to overcome that wasn't his fault. That said, there were very few games where they 100% clicked, even though they dominated the league. I don't blame Allegri entirely but he's not innocent either. Ronaldo saved their ass a lot. Their offense was stagnant. But Cuadrado & Costa injuries hurt, Dybala took a step back, Mario looked tired, Federico missed 90% of his crosses. Full backs got beat in transition, etc. There were a lot of things wrong and he needs to share the blame. Plus I think ownership wants a more exciting brand of football and that's not his thing.
Juve has always played that game where they look like they dont 100% click and thats because they invite so much pressure, but theyre damn good at not conceding from it. They then pickup and score off a counterattack or a highly paid players individual moment of brilliance.

He spent 5 years at Juve and they won the league all 5 years. On top of that he took them to 2 CL finals and lost to Real Madrid and Barcelona which were basically unstoppable forces. This year he took a knockout from the hottest team in the competition and a team that made it to the finals. All of which was respectable.

Where i think you really hit home is "I think ownership wants a more exciting brand of football and that's not his thing." Allegri's style of play works its just not pretty. Juve has been changing everything to try to modernize and market themselves better. They changed what i thought was one of the nicest logos in Serie A to this new sleeker modernized design. They changed their iconic jersey to whatever that garbage is they have for next season. Sacking Allegri is just the icing of the cake for out with the old in with the new.

Juve has always played that game where they look like they dont 100% click and thats because they invite so much pressure, but theyre damn good at not conceding from it. They then pickup and score off a counterattack or a highly paid players individual moment of brilliance.

He spent 5 years at Juve and they won the league all 5 years. On top of that he took them to 2 CL finals and lost to Real Madrid and Barcelona which were basically unstoppable forces. This year he took a knockout from the hottest team in the competition and a team that made it to the finals. All of which was respectable.

Where i think you really hit home is "I think ownership wants a more exciting brand of football and that's not his thing." Allegri's style of play works its just not pretty. Juve has been changing everything to try to modernize and market themselves better. They changed what i thought was one of the nicest logos in Serie A to this new sleeker modernized design. They changed their iconic jersey to whatever that garbage is they have for next season. Sacking Allegri is just the icing of the cake for out with the old in with the new.

Ajax marked Ronaldo well and there was no answer. I know Ajax was an anomaly and everything fell into
place for them, so I wasn't that upset about it. Mario & Dybala disappeared many times this year. That wasn't Allegri's fault. He wins. It's just like an NFL team that wins with defense and running the ball. It's not pretty, but effective. The funny thing is that they scored 70 goals. Third to only
Atalanta & Napoli. Just watching the 3, Juve was the so much less exciting to the eye and looked like a 55 goal team. The supporters were on a chant strike all year which didn't help the atmosphere either. They keep raising prices and the I believe Agnelli sees more exciting football equals more appeal. I think Ronaldo has his ear and wants the same too, though I think he's more concerned about personnel. They are looking for more global appeal. They want to make strides into the American market too. They built academies. They petitioned for the All-Star game. They changed the jersey because they didn't want Americans to think they looked like U.S. referees. That shows where the focus is. So an owner worrying about brand first and a star player dictating signings. Not a good recipe, but they'll still win.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Yes but devils advocate...Kante dominates in any midfield position and Jorginho doesn't. So it could make sense having Jorginho play where he's best while Kante is still the best midfielder regardless of spot.
Kanye does not dominate in any midfield position. He makes Alex Ring look like a sharpshooter when he goes for goal.

Ajax marked Ronaldo well and there was no answer. I know Ajax was an anomaly and everything fell into
place for them, so I wasn't that upset about it. Mario & Dybala disappeared many times this year. That wasn't Allegri's fault. He wins. It's just like an NFL team that wins with defense and running the ball. It's not pretty, but effective. The funny thing is that they scored 70 goals. Third to Atalanta & Napoli, The supporters were on a chant strike all year which didn't help the atmosphere. They keep raising prices and the I believe Agnelli sees more exciting football equals more appeal. I think Ronaldo has his ear and wants the same too, though I think he's more concerned about personnel. They are looking for more global appeal. They want to make strides into the American market too. They built academies. They petitioned for the All-Star game. They changed the jersey because they didn't want Americans to think they looked like U.S. referees. That shows where the focus is. So an owner worrying about brand first and a star player dictating signings. Not a good recipe, but they'll still win.

Juve new kit looks like a black and white cookie.
Confirmed:

juventus-19-20-home-kit-3.jpg

large-black-and-white-cookies.a9c19392e91dace977d1e3dd982a0f0d.jpg

Recipe: https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/black-and-white-cookies/

Reactions: JayH