Fantasy Premier League

I just signed up. If anyone is interested in joining a head to head league I started one for the NYCFC sub reddit. Here's the code 538567-137536

Of course I drop Costa going into last weekend cause he was iffy. Cost me first place, guess I'll just get it back next week.

Of course I drop Costa going into last weekend cause he was iffy. Cost me first place, guess I'll just get it back next week.

I've not had Costa on my team, despite his potential production, and never will—still angry, as part Spaniard, that he is part of our squad) but I am tied on points with you for second. I won the NYCFC Forum World Cup Bracket Challenge but imagine I won't fair as well in this league. You'll pull away soon enough.

just in time for this weekend, but yes order was restored and I reclaimed first place after scoring 70 last game week. Looking forward to this weekend. Big matchup for my blues against City. Sry franky but not this weekend.

I haven't done too bad. I've moved up from 28 to 15 on the table. Since I wasn't too familiar with the EPL I let the computer auto-pick my team.....big mistake. :D Anyhooo, a transfer here and a transfer there and on the rise I am.

Sitting in 12th right now. Had a decent week last week thanks to Diego Costa. Still learning and getting better