Fantasy Wwe Wrestling League

scoring is on the site, it will run from the draft to Wrestlemania. Snake draft, for anywhere from 2-8 teams, roster size based on amount of teams. Once you register, just reply with the username on the site and I'll add to the league
Great. Thanks! I'll do it later when my classes are over. Can't wait :)

Okay my username is Nicholas1136, although I can't figure out on the site how to make a team, or how scoring works :)

Okay my username is Nicholas1136, although I can't figure out on the site how to make a team, or how scoring works :)

Once enough people join, there will be a draft, and you will receive an e-mail explaining when the draft is. You can also prerank all the talent, in order of preference. In case you can’t make the draft.

Just kidding but isn't Fantasy WWE League an oxymoron? I mean it's all fake.

It’s scripted, far from fake. Unless someone is a writer and knows the outcomes in advance, and most storylines are adlibbed due to gimmicks not getting over, or injuries anyway.

Its 2015 why should anyone have to even defend against this tired, boring, lazy, unresearched argument. Someone should be able to post a thread related to WWE without the F word being used. If people want to use the F word in a WWE thread then I strongly suggest they get the F out (from the thread not the forum) and join the 21st century. Some scripted Tv shows (including WWE at least for PPVs like last nights Royal Rumble) for the record have actual betting markets open on storylines, outcomes, etc. So a fantasy league is nothing to question in comparison.

Its 2015 why should anyone have to even defend against this tired, boring, lazy, unresearched argument. Someone should be able to post a thread related to WWE without the F word being used. If people want to use the F word in a WWE thread then I strongly suggest they get the F out (from the thread not the forum) and join the 21st century. Some scripted Tv shows (including WWE at least for PPVs like last nights Royal Rumble) for the record have actual betting markets open on storylines, outcomes, etc. So a fantasy league is nothing to question in comparison.

WWE an other pro wrestling promotions, may be more on the up and up than boxing. ;-)