Fifa Ratings

sbrylski

Registered
Apr 24, 2014
I don't even play FIFA anymore, but I still monitor ratings because they are surprisingly not bad.

They just updated the ratings yesterday and included a bunch of our new signings: http://sofifa.com/players/?type=all&tm[]=112828

Most interesting to me is how highly they rate Diego Martinez (68/73) and low they rate Matarrita (63/73). I think those should be swapped. Martinez looks great all around. Matarrita is slightly faster though.

Also, Jack Harrison debuts at 61/68. I was expecting 63/75, but I suppose we need to see him on the field before he earns anything. They have him similar to Tommy Mac (65/68) right now.

Last new addition is Mikey Lopez, debuting at 61/67 with 90 stamina, lol.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I don't even play FIFA anymore, but I still monitor ratings because they are surprisingly not bad.

They just updated the ratings yesterday and included a bunch of our new signings: http://sofifa.com/players/?type=all&tm[]=112828

Most interesting to me is how highly they rate Diego Martinez (68/73) and low they rate Matarrita (63/73). I think those should be swapped. Martinez looks great all around. Matarrita is slightly faster though.

Also, Jack Harrison debuts at 61/68. I was expecting 63/75, but I suppose we need to see him on the field before he earns anything. They have him similar to Tommy Mac (65/68) right now.

Last new addition is Mikey Lopez, debuting at 61/67 with 90 stamina, lol.
I'm guessing the similarity between Matarrita and Martinez is more a product of them showing some general bias towards Argentina, which has a higher profile domestic league, than Costa Rica. I don't mean bias in a pernicious sense - more just that when you are trying to code thousands of players across a wide range of leagues and aren't actually scouting the players, that sort of stuff happens.

Hope they are right on Iraola!

I'm guessing the similarity between Matarrita and Martinez is more a product of them showing some general bias towards Argentina, which has a higher profile domestic league, than Costa Rica. I don't mean bias in a pernicious sense - more just that when you are trying to code thousands of players across a wide range of leagues and aren't actually scouting the players, that sort of stuff happens.

Hope they are right on Iraola!

Makes sense, but even Federico Bravo is just 64/72, and he seems like a more accomplished Argentinian than Diego Martinez. Seems like they just really like Martinez for some reason.

I think FIFA rankings are relatively accurate. Pirlo still has one if the most dangerous free kicks in the game. Villa is decent to play with, and I'm really excited to play with Poku when they update him a bit.