Finally Figured Out Why The Brits Don't Have Drums.

Midas Mulligan

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
NYC
They're drum-shy, and it's all our fault. You'd stop beating drums, too if it cost you an "empire". Lucky for us ol' Yanks, we are just dandy using them for celebration.

I'm going to get drunk and re-wrIte this for NYC one night. Because, you know, fuck Manchester.

In 2014, city tried to trip
And to us a fat frank they didn't ship

Eh. Not drunk enough tonight. Always tomorrow.

Last edited:
They're drum-shy, and it's all our fault. You'd stop beating drums, too if it cost you an "empire". Lucky for us ol' Yanks, we are just dandy using them for celebration.

I'm going to get drunk and re-wrIte this for NYC one night. Because, you know, fuck Manchester.

In 2014, city tried to trip
And to us a fat frank they didn't ship

Eh. Not drunk enough tonight. Always tomorrow.

Well there's only one person here with 'international liason' under their name so you are obviously an authority on the topic. I'm willing to accept your theory as fact.

At some Point, we'll finally teach them. It just hasn't happened yet, see e.g. NYCFC Twitter.

They just can't camouflage their pompousity long enough to have a sneak attack just yet.

Also, it's at least a bit more politically correct than letting my Liverpool boys give their opinion. No adaptation would be okay.