Food Fit For A City

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
When the we get the new SSS, i wanna see sheaper food than at Yankee Stadium. 5$ for a pretzel, 8$ for a beer? At the SSS i wanna see 2$ pretzels and 4$ beer of all varities (belgium, germany, denmark, england, ireland etc.) i wanna see a burger and fries for 5$. WHOS WITH ME
4010776-vkwdoy2.gif

Reactions: Jeff
The only places I have seen prices like that is at VERY minor league events where tickets are usually free. We won't get that because a.) This is NYC b.) The stadium is mad expensive to build c.) $$$$
It's hard to find $4 premium beer anywhere in NYC as it is.

The only places I have seen prices like that is at VERY minor league events where tickets are usually free. We won't get that because a.) This is NYC b.) The stadium is mad expensive to build c.) $$$$
It's hard to find $4 premium beer anywhere in NYC as it is.
2$ pretzels found on the corner. 4$ beer at select bars

There are plenty of great American beers. You won't find many at YS because I'm pretty sure there are exclusivity contracts. At best we may find Goose Island (which is owned by InBev: Budweiser), Sam Adams or Brooklyn. Not to say Sam and Brooklyn are a bad thing though...just don't expect "variety".

Yes, you rarely see many different beers available in stadiums due to contracts and also the lower costs of only having to deal with a limited number of selections and vendors. Not that big of a deal for me because if I do buy a beer in the stadium, I am more than happy with Sam Adams.

LOL... by the time CP_Scouse can drink legally, NYCFC will have their own stadium.
And there are a few good beers you can find at Yankee stadium, though expensive as hell. Goose Island is $12 each.

when is anything cheap inside any stadium, much less in NYC? we're going to get gouged up the wazoo at the concession stands no matter what.