No form on that page for me. What i see below:

Add Your Name to the Founding Members Wall at Yankee Stadium
May 7, 20151:00 PM EDT
share_facebook.png

share_twitter.png

share_googleplus.png

share_email.png

share_comments.png

Add your name to the Founding Members Wall at Yankee Stadium.

As a Founding Member, you now have the opportunity to show you're a part of New York City sports history by adding your name to New York City FC's Founding Members Wall located at Yankee Stadium's centerfield wall. As an added plus, you can share this benefit with the people you attend New York City FC matches with.

Be on the lookout for an email to include the names of those you wish to add to the wall by May 22. All names provided are subject to approval by New York City FC. Certain restrictions may apply.

Those who complete the form are entered to win field passes to watch pre-match warm-ups.

For non-season ticket holders interested in this benefit, please contact the New York City FC ticket department to become a Founding Member.

Topics:
News
Founding Members

I rewatched Sunday's match and Monica Gonzales appeared to be standing in front of the "R" section during her report.

i saw that pic of her online, thats what got me thinking. I guess we cant get to it to see it unless its in person? I assume there is not a pic of it online from nycfc?

Wasn't there suppose to be some kind of viewing or something? Where like the people on the wall get to see it up close at some point? Seem pointless other wise (Unless it's getting translated at our new stadium)

Wasn't there suppose to be some kind of viewing or something? Where like the people on the wall get to see it up close at some point? Seem pointless other wise (Unless it's getting translated at our new stadium)

http://www.nycfc.com/content/founding-members-wall-faqs

Can I see the Founding Members Wall up close?

The Founding Members who complete the survey will be entered to win pre-match warm up field passes and receive access to view the Founding Members Wall and take pictures.

Apparently you will also be able to spend Cityzens points to go up close to the wall to see your name. Great way to spend points.

Reactions: einwindir