Greetings From Brooklyn

beaucoup_movement

Registered
Dec 10, 2014
www.theowngoal.com
Been posting here a little bit over the last couple of months, but with the season upon us it's time for a more formal introduction. NYC resident, I love soccer in all its forms. Primarily watch Premier League (LFC) and MLS. Played my whole life, continue to do so now when the weather allows.

I've followed MLS from a distance for years, more closely the last handful of years. Been to plenty of RBNY games and had Cosmos season tickets for a bit. Once NYCFC was announced I decided to go that route. I'm excited the city has a team - two franchises in the NYC metro area is going to be big for the league.

Season ticket holder, I'll be in the second deck with a buddy of mine starting next week. You'll probably find me in and around the Yankee Stadium area bars before and after as well.

I have a blog about NYC soccer in general, although the primary focus going forward will be NYCFC. If you check the archives you'll see varied topics, and intermittent posts. Plan is to be more focused in both areas going forward, so I hope you'll check it out - http://www.theowngoal.com

I'll be posting here as well. Looking forward to the season and getting to know the community.

Reactions: SFphoto