Hearts Of Oak

How can they or anyone else prove they are the most truest supporters of NYCFC?

Is this a gang? Paramilitary group? :D

Don't stay secret for too long.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be some sort of "supporters group" that is manufactured by the club itself to test the waters and see what is out there in terms of support since some seem to alienate third rail for some reason

Reactions: CP_Scouse
What's this about
We're a Supporters Group standing behind NYCFC.

if you guys fuck with opposing sg's, im in.
No bad blood with any of the existing NYC groups. Rivals may be a different story but in the end we're all here for love of the game.

kinda just wanna tag along. thats why i didnt join the third rail. i dont wanna pay, i just wanna tag along. you shouldnt have to pay for an atmosphere
There will be a membership process. We aren't going to be a pay-to-play SG. Over the next few days we'll be covering membership. Or you can ask users here who have already started the process what their experience was.
I really like this. But the "secrecy" is lame.
You can find us here, on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. We will be at as many events as we can attend and will be carving out a place in 238. There is no secret.
I hope this doesn't turn out to be some sort of "supporters group" that is manufactured by the club itself to test the waters and see what is out there in terms of support since some seem to alienate third rail for some reason
I'm not sure how to prove we are not connected to the FO...some of us will be at Bar 43 this weekend for CCC15. You're more than welcome to come by.

We're a Supporters Group standing behind NYCFC.

No bad blood with any of the existing NYC groups. Rivals may be a different story but in the end we're all here for love of the game.

There will be a membership process. We aren't going to be a pay-to-play SG. Over the next few days we'll be covering membership. Or you can ask users here who have already started the process what their experience was.

You can find us here, on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. We will be at as many events as we can attend and will be carving out a place in 238. There is no secret.

I'm not sure how to prove we are not connected to the FO...some of us will be at Bar 43 this weekend for CCC15. You're more than welcome to come by.
Links?

EDIT: Nevermind
https://www.facebook.com/HeartsOfOakNYC?ref=br_rs

if there was like 6 of them, you bet i would've trolled you guys lol...
what kind of benefits do we get as a member of this SG? TR gives me a t-shirt... can you top that?
and yes, the t-shirt was a major sale point in my decision, in case anyone was wondering

if there was like 6 of them, you bet i would've trolled you guys lol...
what kind of benefits do we get as a member of this SG? TR gives me a t-shirt... can you top that?
and yes, the t-shirt was a major sale point in my decision, in case anyone was wondering

Hahahaha the email troll struggle is real!

....and I think we'll be able to top that shirt. :)

Having said that - - we're not in competition w/ the Third Rail. They are massive. They're Goliath. They just aren't the type of SG that a bunch of us wanted. They have a place with NYCFC, and it'll be fun seeing what they can accomplish with that many members and that large bankroll.

Specific perks for HoO are yet to be hashed out. We'll be setting up a budget shortly, and we'll give the early members a chance to weigh in. We'll then break it down. That way, when you fork over your hard-earned cash, you'll know EXACTLY where every single penny is going.

Having said that - - we're not in competition w/ the Third Rail. They are massive. They're Goliath. They just aren't the type of SG that a bunch of us wanted. They have a place with NYCFC, and it'll be fun seeing what they can accomplish with that many members and that large bankroll.

Specific perks for HoO are yet to be hashed out. We'll be setting up a budget shortly, and we'll give the early members a chance to weigh in. We'll then break it down. That way, when you fork over your hard-earned cash, you'll know EXACTLY where every single penny is going.
Interesting.

You're a brand new member, but it also shows that you're a staff member of the forum. Is there an affiliation between this SG and this forum?

Interesting.

You're a brand new member, but it also shows that you're a staff member of the forum. Is there an affiliation between this SG and this forum?
Officially, no.

Unofficially, no.

As with the other SG's we've provided a space here for Hearts of Oak. Same with Third Rail and Brown Bag SC. Normally I, or Dan will assign whoever requested a space Admin status to that particular section. Oscar from Brown Bag has the same status as well.

Officially, no.

Unofficially, no.

As with the other SG's we've provided a space here for Hearts of Oak. Same with Third Rail and Brown Bag SC. Normally I, or Dan will assign whoever requested a space Admin status to that particular section. Oscar from Brown Bag has the same status as well.
Ahh I see. Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: johnny_f
and yes, the t-shirt was a major sale point in my decision

now im interested! lol the rails been around for a while now...but i am glad to see that there will be other supporter groups aspiring not to compete, but to offer a different fanhood i guess you would call it.