Hello From Uws

Fantazma

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Nov 9, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Just joined the message boards. Born raised in NYC in the UWS ( upper west side). Finally cool to finally have an NYC team.

Been watching the sport for years. Support Chelsea, CD Guadalajara and Mexican national team.

As far as non soccer teams I'm a fan of Yankees, NY giants, knicks, and ny rangers (though just starting to try to learn watch more hockey too learn it more)

Hope to have fun in these boards and maybe meet some other fans somewhere down the line for a game at Yankee stadium.

Hello Everyone,

Just joined the message boards. Born raised in NYC in the UWS ( upper west side). Finally cool to finally have an NYC team.

Been watching the sport for years. Support Chelsea, CD Guadalajara and Mexican national team.

As far as non soccer teams I'm a fan of Yankees, NY giants, knicks, and ny rangers (though just starting to try to learn watch more hockey too learn it more)

Hope to have fun in these boards and maybe meet some other fans somewhere down the line for a game at Yankee stadium.
those are my exact sport affiliations minus Chelsea, guad and mexico (USA ALL THE WAY)

Welcome

Reactions: Fantazma