Hey!

Justin Levine

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
Hello, my name is Justin and I am the youngest registered member of the Third Rail SC. You might know me for my intelligent argument with a 50 year old hooligan. I live in NYC and have been a for a while now. Finally got the time in History class to join. :).

Excited to be here!

-Justin

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Hello, my name is Justin and I am the youngest registered member of the Third Rail SC. You might know me for my intelligent argument with a 50 year old hooligan. I live in NYC and have been a for a while now. Finally got the time in History class to join. :).

Excited to be here!

-Justin
if your the youngest, I might be the second youngest. welcome aboard bro

Excited to be here!

-Justin

Correction, an argument is a conversation that has a valued and even point and counterpoint...

That was a one sided schooling, I hope he does stay with us and channels that energy more.positively...never too old to learn and grow! ;-)

Looks like the Cookie Brigade is growing! :)

Last edited:
Correction, an argument is a conversation that has a valued and even point and counterpoint...

That was a one sided schooling, I hope he does stay with us and channels that energy more.positively...never to old to learn and grow! ;-)

Looks like the Cookie Brigade is growing! :)

aha!

Yeah. Need to get some shirts in the works for my fellow members.

Welcome Justin. Glad to see you finally made it here. If I'm not mistaken you were the one who owned that --redacted-- on Facebook?
Good on you brother! And don't worry about age, we're here for a common love of sport, old or young.