Home - April 27 - Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like someone is back in Chateau Bow Wow.
I mentioned it on Twitter as well but it’s just not possible to get Lewis in there consistently now.
Who do you take out? With Mitrita on the bench you have to squeeze out either Medina or Lewis. I think Medina stays in the XI just to save the club some face with him being a DP. Castellanos is in good form so he gets that spot over Lewis as well.

I mentioned it on Twitter as well but it’s just not possible to get Lewis in there consistently now.
Who do you take out? With Mitrita on the bench you have to squeeze out either Medina or Lewis. I think Medina stays in the XI just to save the club some face with him being a DP. Castellanos is in good form so he gets that spot over Lewis as well.
It’s just funny how when Lewis does well he doesn’t get more minutes or doesn’t make progression. He just stays the same or goes backwards that’s why he is inconsistent because he doesn’t get consistent minutes either as a starter or off the bench. But other guys get chance after chance. First game of the season Lewis gets an assist and he gets benched for what reason. Last year he would come off the bench score assist or whatever instead he would just get dropped completely for Rodney Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.