Home - August 8 - Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh..

I think we should rest Ring, but I don't think he'd accept that and I don't think Ofori can fill the role of enforcer.

I think we're going to see Rocha. Don't know why I think that, but my gut is telling me it's gonna happen. I think Chanot needs a rest. He was completely exhausted vs. RSL and has played basically every game with no breaks. We'll need him rested and fit vs. atlanta.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Hello guys I'm in New York for a few days from France and wanted to go the match today do you where I could find/join fans to go with?
Welcome!! Hope to see you there! :D
One of the best ways is to go to the supporter section and you'll meet people, or go to any of the bars and just hang around. You can talk to the people around you, etc. If you mean forum members? We're all spread throughout the stadium... where are you planning on sitting?

Welcome!! Hope to see you there! :D
One of the best ways is to go to the supporter section and you'll meet people, or go to any of the bars and just hang around. You can talk to the people around you, etc. If you mean forum members? We're all spread throughout the stadium... where are you planning on sitting?

Thanks! Don't now yet where I will be sitting :) , do you have any tips on where I should sit?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Thanks! Don't now yet where I will be sitting :) , do you have any tips on where I should sit?
If you like rowdiness, join the support group (sections 235-238) , which is right in front of the goal.
If you prefer to see the game like on TV, sit in 202-204. That's where I sit with my friends and it's pretty close to all the action with great prices. Otherwise, I haven't really sat anywhere else in the stadium for a game

If you like rowdiness, join the support group (sections 235-238) , which is right in front of the goal.
If you prefer to see the game like on TV, sit in 202-204. That's where I sit with my friends and it's pretty close to all the action with great prices. Otherwise, I haven't really sat anywhere else in the stadium for a game
I think 234, 233b and 233a are great places for a tactical view of the game that you don't get on TV. If you're like me, I go home and watch on TV again anyway, so it's a good way to get both views. Or even if you're not, I feel like it's a good chance to see what you don't get to see on TV.

Also you get the noise from SS.

N NicolasC

Status
Not open for further replies.