I-91 Corridor: Springfield/hartford/new Haven

413Blue

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
MA
Any other supporter's from up here? Would love to find some more people to possibly car-pool with to matches.

So i live just outside of New Haven. If left to my own devices I'd probably take a train/subway combo but I could be convinced to possibly carpool and would be interested in a CT meet up for away match viewings or other activity if anyone else is anywhere near by and so inclined.

I'm a relocated New Yorker living in the Hartford area. That makes two...
Awesome. I often work in Hartford and would definitely end up catching games at some bars in the area. Maybe we can sort of make an unofficial NYCFC pub somewhere in the area.
So i live just outside of New Haven. If left to my own devices I'd probably take a train/subway combo but I could be convinced to possibly carpool and would be interested in a CT meet up for away match viewings or other activity if anyone else is anywhere near by and so inclined.
Yea living in the New Haven area it makes more sense to just take Metro North, especially if they have the Yankee Stadium direct route for City matches.

Ok so I got a small group of people in Springfield area with season tickets now. We also got a spot picked out to watch away games on occasion. Anyone else in Springfield area?

Ok so I got a small group of people in Springfield area with season tickets now. We also got a spot picked out to watch away games on occasion. Anyone else in Springfield area?
I'm from Springfield! I can't afford season tickets, but I want in on the away game viewing.

Just wanted to bump this thread to see if any new members from the Springfield/Hartford area have found their way to this site.
As for this Saturday, I kind of got screwed with work so i'll be unable to make it down to the game on time. Does anyone wanna try and find a bar to get a few people in blue together?

Reactions: einwindir