If The Season Ended Today, The Playoff Match-ups Would Be...

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
NJ and DC securing 1st and 2nd and would secure bye weeks for the first round.

Columbus vs. New England
Toronto vs. Montreal

Dallas and LA securing 1st and 2nd and securing bye weeks for the first round.

Vancouver vs. Kansas City
Seattle vs. Portland

As good as a first round could get without NYC I'd say. :oops:

2 of the cheapest teams in MLS are the shield runners. Weird huh.
Don't think it's that crazy especially with FCD because the MLS is more about power and speed than other leagues and young teams have a lot of that i.e. FCD.

NJ I have my own ideas about but won't go into that here.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I hope there's a way (and by the looks of things it's quite possible) Montreal and Toronto can avoid each other in that 1st round play in match. I'd hate like hell to see either Giovinco or Drogba be one and done.

If any team in the east can beat NJ who do you think it will be? For me it's Montreal. Yes they're low in the table but they are a scoring threat which can slow down RB quick counters and go tit for tat if RB go on a scoring run and their defense isn't a siv like Toronto's plus bush has been pretty good as of late. Not perfect but tolerable.

I hope there's a way (and by the looks of things it's quite possible) Montreal and Toronto can avoid each other in that 1st round play in match. I'd hate like hell to see either Giovinco or Drogba be one and done.
There's a good chance they won't play at all if they don't meet in that first game.

Besides being an all or nothing game between rivals is excellent. Same with Portland/Seattle out West.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Besides 2 of our DPs Kreis pretty much got all the guys he wanted for this team and played them....More Grabavoys wont lead us to victory.
Yeah come on peeps, we all know the drill: that its all Kreis's fault, no matter what!

And Grabovoy and Kwame too.

Reactions: Gene
Yeah come on peeps, we all know the drill: that its all Kreis's fault, no matter what!

And Grabovoy and Kwame too.

Kreis gets blamed for what he is responsible for. He isnt a scapegoat but he is definitely a source of many problems. For example we dont blame the Lampard fiasco on Kreis we blame either Lampard or CFG. We play our shittiness on the pitch and coaching decisions on...well the fucking coach.