International Champions Cup To Feature La Galaxy, Manu, Barca, And More; Final Games In Europe

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Barcelona to face Juventus and LA Galaxy on 2015 North American summer tour
by Tom Conn | Posted on Saturday, February 14th, 2015
Barcelona recently announced that they would be going on our summer tour of North America, with stops in the United States and Mexico, and while the dates are still not officially announced, two of their opponents will reportedly be Juventus and the LA Galaxy.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona will face the reigning Italian Serie A champions Juventus, who also spent their preseason tour in the US and reigning MLS champions the Los Angeles Galaxy, while also facing a currently unknown Mexican team in the International Champions Cup.

Barcelona are ironing out the details of their highly-anticipated summer tour, which will likely be set for late July and early August and will mainly see the Blaugrana play on the west coast of the United States.

Just my imagination or is the ICC better than the CWC?

ManU likes to humiliate MLS teams. I hope NYCFC gets a crack at them next year in ICC...

Given our relationship with a certain other team, they wont hold back.

ManU likes to humiliate MLS teams. I hope NYCFC gets a crack at them next year in ICC...

Given our relationship with a certain other team, they wont hold back.
I think MLS players treat it as a day-off and a fun friendly. ManU looks at it like a statement match to show the world they mean business. Score reflects that.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99