Jesús Medina [Forward]

It says Jesus Medina is set to leave for Europe in 30 days to a Spanish club

oooooh what a delight, see i was looking for the ISI thread and saw medinha here in former players and was like huh that's weird, but oh happy day hes leaving. I thought the dude was a 250k contract max guy. Yeah he could play at times and hes young but he squandered cap & DP space just as bad as he squandered the many maaaaaaany opportunities in front of goal. He should have been moved or negotiated down a long time ago. Im sure ill hate whoever replaces him, but cross that bridge when we get to it.

Was thinking about the team as it currently stands, feeling like there is a lot of young talent that should be even better this year… started thinking about the players who have moved to other clubs and I have to say, I am feeling a little emotional about Jesus. Most of us complained about Medina but damn it, he was our Jesus.
Anyway, found a recent article on Jesus. I really hope he does well in Russia.

Was thinking about the team as it currently stands, feeling like there is a lot of young talent that should be even better this year… started thinking about the players who have moved to other clubs and I have to say, I am feeling a little emotional about Jesus. Most of us complained about Medina but damn it, he was our Jesus.
Anyway, found a recent article on Jesus. I really hope he does well in Russia.

I appreciate how he emphasizes the positives of his experiences in MLS, NY etc. He was so imperfect but worked very hard and was a key contributor in so many facets this season. Hope he keeps climbing.