Join Brown Bag Social Club After #nycfcrevealed At Brickyard On 9th Avenue!

We need a secret handshake or code word to identify board members. I'm thinking sugartits.

So everyone, whenever you meet anyone today, just lean in close and whisper a discreet "sugartits" right into their ear. If it's a board member, they'll reply with "buttered muffin".

Everyone got it? Good.

We need a secret handshake or code word to identify board members. I'm thinking sugartits.

So everyone, whenever you meet anyone today, just lean in close and whisper a discreet "sugartits" right into their ear. If it's a board member, they'll reply with "buttered muffin".

Everyone got it? Good.
I completely missed this until now. I wish you would've done this to me at the event.

Reactions: Section1Guy
I believe he's on the board of the under 18 supporters group (the cookie brigade or some shit).
LOL It is Cookie Brigade again. I was behind the GRICER name but CB has grown on me since. I'm glad they took into consideration what members of their group wanted and reacted accordingly.

Only issue was the weird weird weird idea that the entire dining room had to be on one check... People got left holding the back. Wasn't an issue. I screwed Brooklyn Bound out of 6 bucks because I couldn't do math. We're pretty sure the 14-year old board member dine n dashed. lol.

So when I left the manager claimed he wasn't aware of what had happened and was going to have a talk with his servers and apologized for what happen. I still think someone might have dipped on the check but it is what it is and I know I had a great time!