Kaka Signs With Orlanda City

That video is great. Love seeing all these people excited about soccer in the US. Good for Orlando.

I'm hoping that NYCFC really picks things up after the World Cup. Orlando seems to get things done faster. They need to get the kits done ASAP, so they can bring Villa and Lampard to NYC and revealed them. They need to do an event like this in NYC. The Villa signing was exciting and great, but the presentation of him was underwhelming. He needs a NYC style welcome.

That video is great. Love seeing all these people excited about soccer in the US. Good for Orlando.

I'm hoping that NYCFC really picks things up after the World Cup. Orlando seems to get things done faster. They need to get the kits done ASAP, so they can bring Villa and Lampard to NYC and revealed them. They need to do an event like this in NYC. The Villa signing was exciting and great, but the presentation of him was underwhelming. He needs a NYC style welcome.

Well, NYCFC wasn't planning to have him available at the end of group stages. Couldn't yank him from the national team before that. They'll get him his welcome. Maybe at the semifinal party they're hosting?

It does help that Orlando has had an organization up and running for over three years, but I expect thing to pick up for NYCFC once the Fall arrives.

Great stuff for the MLS, will definitely develop Orlando in every aspect of a club.