Kwadwo Poku [Midfielder]

I propose his nickname should be Kwadzilla
no_rorschach.gif

Reactions: LostAnvil
How has Poku done in the preseason compared to Jacobsen? (I've not heard a lot of talk about Poku but it does seem as if he has tremendous potential.) How many games do you think Poku will start this season?

How has Poku done in the preseason compared to Jacobsen? (I've not heard a lot of talk about Poku but it does seem as if he has tremendous potential.) How many games do you think Poku will start this season?
I'd say Poku has played better but Jacobson is a MLS veteran. I bet Kreis is gonna make Poku steal minutes from Jacobson

Reactions: NYCFC 12th man
I'd say Poku has played better but Jacobson is a MLS veteran. I bet Kreis is gonna make Poku steal minutes from Jacobson

It's good you feel Poku can challenge Jacobson for playing time.

So Poku is a little green then? ... he shows more upside than Jacobson but also prone to more mistakes than Jacobsen until he gains more experience?

Kreis strikes me as a coach that if he feels a player plays consistently better / stronger than other options at the position, he's going to play that player regardless of seniority.

I'd agree that the starting spot is Jacobsen's to lose. Poku has shown some flashes but he also seems to disappear at times. AJ seems to be everywhere. Aka Kyle Beckerman.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFC 12th man
Poku is the man ... Pokumon. I would like to see him get more minutes over Ballouchy and maybe even Calle. Poku needs to work on some of his distribution but he brought a lot of energy and attacking spirit to NYCFC today. Especially with David Villa out today, I had hoped Mix would get forward more but I guess Jason Kreis wanted Mix to hold back.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Every time Poku got on the ball you could hear the crowd getting louder and louder. This kid is going to be something special one day

Reactions: ysmr522