Lampard received treatment/job offer from Chelsea

I think this is a lot about nothing. If he was in London having a short visit the family - which I think anyone would think is reasonable - then why not rehab at Chelsea? He knows them, they are first class, of course. I didn't see any suggestion that he had been hiding out there for a couple of weeks or turning to Chelsea to do the rehab because he thought they were better.

And, there is really no indication that he's angling to go back. The reporter asked the coach a total hypothetical and he said - well, yeah, I guess. And now it's a headline...

Maybe we couldn't cut his ass because he was injured and they're getting him back with the team to prove he's healthy just to unload that giant steaming pile of shit back in England

If he came on as a sub Saturday...he'll be cheered feverishly. Everyone will be all worked up already and give in. Almost like regrettably sleeping with your ex after you both had too much to drink.

Reactions: Kjbert
If he came on as a sub Saturday...he'll be cheered feverishly. Everyone will be all worked up already and give in. Almost like regrettably sleeping with your ex after you both had too much to drink.

He would be cheered if he scored the game winner. With his history he would come on get hurt hobble around and we would have to play a man down.
I have slept with Ex's before and its nothing like the fucking Lampard has given us.

He would be cheered if he scored the game winner. With his history he would come on get hurt hobble around and we would have to play a man down.
I have slept with Ex's before and its nothing like the fucking Lampard has given us.

Depends on who is doing the fucking I guess

Reactions: northernburbs
There have to be others amongst us that think a healthy Lampard actually fits in very well in our midfield right now ahead of our CDM pairing.