Left/Right Midfielder Suggestions

SWP would make for an intriguing signing for the fact that his brother plays for the Red Bulls...
finding a similar talent to BWP at his price would be a coup, not saying SWP would come for the same money but that was a heck of a signing, he makes $93K

SWP would make for an intriguing signing for the fact that his brother plays for the Red Bulls...
SWP would make the derby that much more interesting. On an interview BWP had on Seeing Red!, he stated that he would disown his brother if he ever played for 'that other team".

finding a similar talent to BWP at his price would be a coup, not saying SWP would come for the same money but that was a heck of a signing, he makes $93K
Similar? Sweep was always the superior of the two by far.

Similar? Sweep was always the superior of the two by far.
I think you misunderstood, i didnt say SWP was similar and I meant if NYCFC found a player similar to BWP at that cost of $93K that would amazing. He is the bargain of the league right now.

I think you misunderstood, i didnt say SWP was similar and I meant if NYCFC found a player similar to BWP at that cost of $93K that would amazing. He is the bargain of the league right now.
Ok sorry mate, misread the post. Depending on what NYCFC are allowed with loans from MCFC we have a couple of EDS players that should be capable of matching BWPs performances judging by when he was last playing in England.

For wingers/wide-midfielders, I would think a SKC's Zusi or a Brad Davis from Houston would be great. Some England picks could be Stanislas, Martin, Cotterill or maybe give Ephraim another MLS chance.

I am thinking/hoping none of these would require a DP slot.