Maxi Moralez [Midfielder]

Really well written article on the NYCFC website.
Except he's actually our fourth designated player signing...

Signing as the Club’s third Designated Player in February 2017, he has played an integral role in the team’s rise and cemented his eternal status in the hearts of NYCFC fans everywhere. Upon his arrival in the Big Apple five years ago, he stated simply: “I came here to win” and that he did – an ambition fulfilled in magnificent fashion thanks to Maxi’s genius.

Except he's actually our fourth designated player signing...

Signing as the Club’s third Designated Player in February 2017, he has played an integral role in the team’s rise and cemented his eternal status in the hearts of NYCFC fans everywhere. Upon his arrival in the Big Apple five years ago, he stated simply: “I came here to win” and that he did – an ambition fulfilled in magnificent fashion thanks to Maxi’s genius.
🎶We don’t talk about Pirlo🎵

Anyone follow Argentine league? Looks like he started but was subbed off both games so far for Racing.

Wow. I know refs are actually better than ever. But wow.
By the rule of the law it’s a red, when looked in context it’s a bad foul. I see a lot of similarities to the sands foul from the Atlanta game where the opponent got a red card.

By the rule of the law it’s a red, when looked in context it’s a bad foul. I see a lot of similarities to the sands foul from the Atlanta game where the opponent got a red card.
But in the Sands play, Sands played the ball and not the Atlanta player who stomped. Here, Maxi plays the ball and his leg follows through and stomps. But where else is Maxi supposed to put his leg after shooting?

But in the Sands play, Sands played the ball and not the Atlanta player who stomped. Here, Maxi plays the ball and his leg follows through and stomps. But where else is Maxi supposed to put his leg after shooting?
This. I actually looked at that and thought there was a case for a pk as the defender created a dangerous position with no landing for Maxi who was within his rights playing the ball.

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Not sure where the new number guessing was happening, but it's 27

Edit for clarity: They announced it, this isn't me guessing

• Love
Reactions: moogoo
Through 2024!

so he'll be... 37 for that season...

Old Man Grandma GIF by INTO ACTION