Membership Card Issues

GoonerNYCFC

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 10, 2015
Hey,

Hope everyone is well.

Has anyone NOT gotten their Third Rail Membership Card? I'm trying to find out, if I'm the only one or if some are still being delivered. Any help would be immense.

Thanks,

Carlos

Hey,

Hope everyone is well.

Has anyone NOT gotten their Third Rail Membership Card? I'm trying to find out, if I'm the only one or if some are still being delivered. Any help would be immense.

Thanks,

Carlos
I believe they changed the people that were in charge of the membership stuff. @BToto920 is now if I recall. You can probably grab yours before the game as well.

Hey,

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks,

Carlos
I finally got mine about a week ago. Brian Toto was the one who helped me out. brian - at - thirdrail.nyc

I believe they changed the people that were in charge of the membership stuff. @BToto920 is now if I recall. You can probably grab yours before the game as well.
By the way, how can I direct message you my screen grab for my season ticket? I'm new to this forum, so I just wanted to know what button to press (or whatever gets me there). :)

I have not gotten mine yet, i also never received one for 2014. I got my scarf last year and t shirt this year but no cards

I have not gotten mine yet, i also never received one for 2014. I got my scarf last year and t shirt this year but no cards
I don't believe there are cards for 2015. Not yet, anyway.

I honestly don't understand why people have been flipping out the way they have over the last few months about the card. It's a card with a sticker that has your name on it.

Reactions: Mario and Jack

I honestly don't understand why people have been flipping out the way they have over the last few months about the card. It's a card with a sticker that has your name on it.
My life has improved immeasurably and in ways words cannot describe since I got my card last week.

i like stickers and stuff with my name on it though..

I am not flipping out, was asked a question and answered it, but in defense of those that want their card, i believe there are benefits that come along with the card i.e. discounts etc

I am not flipping out, was asked a question and answered it, but in defense of those that want their card, i believe there are benefits that come along with the card i.e. discounts etc
Sorry, man. Was not trying to call you out at all. Definitely speaking in generalities haha There have been some people around here and FB that have generally lost it over the cards. Brian Toto should be able to hook you up!

i believe there are benefits that come along with the card i.e. discounts etc

My card reads member # 132.... There are still 131 people cooler than me :(

But yes, there are supposed to be discounts at local pre-game bars, discounts at Upper 90 (soccer shop), and other perks. I'm assuming in-person transactions would be when the card could be necessary.

Reactions: doctorhoosier
Sorry, man. Was not trying to call you out at all. Definitely speaking in generalities haha There have been some people around here and FB that have generally lost it over the cards. Brian Toto should be able to hook you up!
without that card im nobody. i dont even have a name

as for the cards were looking for a more permanent solution, going with a thicker credit card style card (no stickers) it will be exactly like a credit card, we are making two versions, one for charter members, and ones for just regular members

For whatever reason, I can't post a new thread here so...

I'm not being let back into the facebook group. What's up with that?