Mi Granito De Arena

TabascoDiva

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 28, 2014
Hola, Vivo en el Bronx! I'm extremely happy to be a part of the USA Fύtbol and NYCFC Community. I'm bilingue too. and you can write to me in Spanglish tambien. I hated the World Cup! Every 4 years the family TV got hijacked by my dad, my brothers and sisters. My mom was unable to see her novelas and my sister and, I were unable to watch our favorite cartoons. Until USA 94, when everyone was having fun, cheering for the US team. I decided to join them in instead of sulking around and since then,
I became a convert. I guess it is in my blood, since I was born in South America. I wonder where Andres Cantor is... I miss his Himno/ Hymn of GOOOOOOOOOL.

BienVenido David Villa, Welcome to our homes, te deseo mucho exito!

Hola, Vivo en el Bronx! I'm extremely happy to be a part of the USA Fύtbol and NYCFC Community. I'm bilingue too. and you can write to me in Spanglish tambien. I hated the World Cup! Every 4 years the family TV got hijacked by my dad, my brothers and sisters. My mom was unable to see her novelas and my sister and, I were unable to watch our favorite cartoons. Until USA 94, when everyone was having fun, cheering for the US team. I decided to join them in instead of sulking around and since then,
I became a convert. I guess it is in my blood, since I was born in South America. I wonder where Andres Cantor is... I miss his Himno/ Hymn of GOOOOOOOOOL.

BienVenido David Villa, Welcome to our homes, te deseo mucho exito!
Andres cantos is now in telemundo. And you can hear him say it when watching a premier league game

welcome!

Gracias to all the members who liked my posting " Mi Granito De Arena" Have a great day guys!