MLS announces bag restrictions

These are going to spawn a new badass supporters group who sling them across their chest . . . the Blue Fanny Pack Brigade

quivvers.jpg
TR Light Rail has that market cornered already

I really wanna see if they're gonna have security armed with measuring tapes at the metal detectors now.

But unlike the airports with those, will they actually use them?

Most airports have them, but I rarely, ever see them actually used.
In all my years, I've had to place my carry-on bag in there twice at the airport. Leaving on the trip, it fit. Heading home on the same trip, they had a different size bin at the other airport and it didn't fit. Needless to say, I threw a fit.

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
I forgot to mention that Philly implemented the MLS policy for the first time Saturday and I saw no hitches or delays. They used wands instead of the walk-thru metal detector, and had no baskets to put your stuff in when you emptied your pockets. Despite this, security moved faster and more smoothly than at YS where they've been doing this for more than a year.

I forgot to mention that Philly implemented the MLS policy for the first time Saturday and I saw no hitches or delays. They used wands instead of the walk-thru metal detector, and had no baskets to put your stuff in when you emptied your pockets. Despite this, security moved faster and more smoothly than at YS where they've been doing this for more than a year.
The MLS policy is just confusing - like can you bring backpacks that are under the size limit? Or no backpacks at all? what about messenger bags? The NYCFC policy on their website is a lot clearer than the league rules

yeah you just held everything in your hands which I think sped things up