MLS - April 1 - New England (Away)

Feeling It New York City GIF by Major League Soccer

nothing from this game garnered any confidence for me - even if we do end up winning. Just nothing to look forward to, really.

Reactions: Kjbert
I don’t get the negativity here. Good result to scrap back for the draw against a good team on their shitty turf. Created some nice attacking sequences. Went for the win late instead of sitting back. Better than I feared two months ago.

I didn’t watch the first half. I liked the last 10 minutes or so. They had more possession I think it’s ledezma in that 10 role more or at least tracked back to mid field to get and keep possession and others finally made runs. Could also be that NE was gassed. Or morales/sands better midfield and that helped?

Before that the team had NO idea what to do to attack. Just long balls.

Turnbull didn’t seem that bad? He won headers and didn’t get beaten or seem lost.

Good point but LOTS to improve

Edit: congrats on sands being a captain, homegrown captain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Why no chat? How the hell am I gonna dis the Krafterthoughts in real time tonight?
Apologies for that. I clicked the wrong thing in the site which closed the chat. Still learning how to do things better on the website. Next game the chat will be on for the entire game.

Honors even in NE.

Turnbull didn’t seem that bad? He won headers and didn’t get beaten or seem lost.
I caught a ton of his game at the Deuce last year. He's good. Big, physical guy, too. You can tell the team doesn't quite trust him going forward yet -- he was in tons of space a lot and didn't see the ball. But I think that will come over time.

I caught a ton of his game at the Deuce last year. He's good. Big, physical guy, too. You can tell the team doesn't quite trust him going forward yet -- he was in tons of space a lot and didn't see the ball. But I think that will come over time.
Is going forward his style? He got a couple of chances but didn’t cross or go ahead and attack.

Reactions: JCMore