MLS - April 27 - Charlotte (Home - YS)

Just to level set, are we cheering for Mansouf beginning at 8:00 or 9:00? Technically, the 9th minute is the former, but technically the current millennium started on Jan 1, 2001, so 🤷

man - i hope this happens! OPEN THOSE FLOOD GATES BAKMAN!!! take it out on stupid charlotte... I want to see a grand slam of goals

GameDay Weather and Transit Report, brought to you by Bakrar's Brace™

Weather: Basically OK
Cloudy and cool with winds picking up as the match goes on. Feels-like temps of 50°. Sunset at 7:48pm.

Transit: Basically OK
4 trains running normally in Manhattan and the Bronx, no D service north of Yankee Stadium.

Good morning.

It is (Bakrar scores four) game day.

Bitches.
Pumped Up Time To Go GIF by Corporate Bro

about time a late winner went OUR way.

was a pretty blah 2nd half, but glad to have taken the 3 points at the end. I think overall, we deserved the 3 points since charlotte really didn't offer anything unless we gave it to them.

Santi motm. all over the field as usual. Really was hoping bakrar could have broken his duck, but hopefully seeing it hit the back of the net in a game will give him what he needs psychologically to make it happen next week.

Let's keep it rollin!

We’ve talked elsewhere how MLS stats is a little off the rails compared to other providers. It’s 11 PM and they have the game winning assist as provided by Kevin O’Toole. lol.

1714274037227.png

Reactions: mgarbowski
Wait. What?
During the game winner celebration, two guys in succession in matching outfits ran towards the players. They got immediately swarmed, tackled, zip tied by YS security. They were some LT like tackles, they got absolutely demolished. It was impressive how quickly the staff reacted and apprehended the guys. I was a little concerned while it was happening because the matching outfits was strange, I was waiting for more to join.

During the game winner celebration, two guys in succession in matching outfits ran towards the players. They got immediately swarmed, tackled, zip tied by YS security. They were some LT like tackles, they got absolutely demolished. It was impressive how quickly the staff reacted and apprehended the guys. I was a little concerned while it was happening because the matching outfits was strange, I was waiting for more to join.
It makes me wonder whether this was just a couple of drunk dudes or if it was more premeditated with some kind of political point that they didn’t have a chance to express.

I doubt we will ever know.

Reactions: JayH