Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Colorado Rapids
Sunday, May 5, 4:00 PM ET
Citi Field
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Dumb question, how awful will the traffic be getting to the game with the fiveboro bike ride going on that morning.

For no other reason than for sharing a FWIW moment: Someone by the name of Callum Williams will be doing the PBP Sunday afternoon and Joe Tolleson will be calling the Toronto - Dallas match.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...

REF: Allen Chapman
AR1: Jose Da Silva
AR2: Meghan Mullen
4TH: Jeremy Scheer
VAR: Edvin Jurisevic
AVAR: TJ Zablocki

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...

REF: Allen Chapman
AR1: Jose Da Silva
AR2: Meghan Mullen
4TH: Jeremy Scheer
VAR: Edvin Jurisevic
AVAR: TJ Zablocki
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: KevinJRogers
I want to thank the Mets schedule for having a home game today which is why we get a nice change of pace Sunday afternoon game this weekend.

I want to tell the weather gods to FRO with the only projected sub-60º high all week and 70% chance of rain.
My girlfriend doesn't want to go to the game. I told her the forecast of 55 and 30% chance of rain for Sunday and she's like, can I watch from inside (referencing the Pepsi Lounge at Yankee Stadium)?

It's at Citi Field so nope.

I just want to buy her a warm jacket for these conditions. She says it's not fashionable. Ugh.

My girlfriend doesn't want to go to the game. I told her the forecast of 55 and 30% chance of rain for Sunday and she's like, can I watch from inside (referencing the Pepsi Lounge at Yankee Stadium)?

I just want to buy her a warm jacket for these conditions. She says it's not fashionable. Ugh.
trust me, find a low maintanance girl...

Reactions: Gene

I’ll go with you, no need to buy me a jacket.