MLS - October 2 - Orlando (RBA)

NOOO!!! We want to keep him. LOL

All kidding aside, if he gets the call to go make big money overseas, by all means he should do it. But by all appearances he's pretty happy where he is. There doesn't seem to be anything in the rumor mill on him, either.

As to the USMNT, if Berhalter is still the manager next World Cup cycle I don't think Keaton will get a call. If there's a change, different story.
We pretty much have to go to QF or better for him to be around next cycle. I doubt that will happen.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Jus watched. God that was a long international break. Glad that Talles go the monkey off his back. Callens is def our MVP this year. Also worth noting is the absolute lack of drama at the back with Callens, Chanot and Thiago on the beat.

My blank authentic home jersey with the crooked star is now 3-0.

The first round is either ESPN/ABC, FOX/FS1, or YES (local networks get two of the six first-round games). The rest of the playoffs are either ESPN/ABC or FOX/FS1.

Why was the first goal called back?

The balance of hair seems right side heavy....

gucybbojydvbwfohd5sh.jpg

One thing that I noticed is that in the 5 ish minutes that we had talles on the wing with Heber up front we had one of the best chances all game that Heber should have finished. I hope they see talles as a winger in the future and get a lights out 9 for him to play off of for next year

Reactions: KevinJRogers
One thing that I noticed is that in the 5 ish minutes that we had talles on the wing with Heber up front we had one of the best chances all game that Heber should have finished. I hope they see talles as a winger in the future and get a lights out 9 for him to play off of for next year
I think this is spot-on. But even now, with Keaton and Tinnerholm back we'd be okay with Talles Magno on the wing and Héber at striker.

Actually, more than okay. Downright dangerous.