Mls, Ussf To Announce New Licensing Deal With '47 Brand

Never heard of the brand, but looked it up and saw some of their NFL apparel and really like it. Would definitely like it if MLS and NYCFC had some gear on there.

This is awesome I was just this morning going through Model's and NYCFC's online shop and was thinking I wish they would come out with some better merchandise. This is really exciting hopefully they get NYCFC stuff up and available quickly. We should have the forum or third rail propose some group discount to them.

Reactions: Kjbert
Yeah, this is incredible. They specialize in products with a more retro feel. I can definitely see them doing a NYC monogram hat for NYCFC. High quality products; I'm a huge fan.

Of course, I *just* bought an adidas NYCFC from Lids, so I don't know when the next purchase will be but I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with!

Reactions: Paul and Goodfella
large-1.jpg

I'd get one of these for my wife AND my girlfriend!

kind of hard to put pressure on Adidas when they are so ingrained into the League (GA contracts and all)

But I have been severely underwhelmed with the product offering. I bought the track jacket, which is actually beautiful. I also have a grey tee and a blue long sleeve tee. But I would buy more if there was a better variety and offer.

kind of hard to put pressure on Adidas when they are so ingrained into the League (GA contracts and all)

But I have been severely underwhelmed with the product offering. I bought the track jacket, which is actually beautiful. I also have a grey tee and a blue long sleeve tee. But I would buy more if there was a better variety and offer.
Anyone can take over GA cause it was 1st started by Nike.

Anyone can take over GA cause it was 1st started by Nike.

Maybe. But someone has to want to take it over. Would love to see some competition. But my point is that the Adidas relationship is about more than jerseys.

hey - maybe there will be Generation Adidas, Generation Nike and Generation UnderArmour players in the future. That would be GREAT for American soccer.

Maybe. But someone has to want to take it over. Would love to see some competition. But my point is that the Adidas relationship is about more than jerseys.

hey - maybe there will be Generation Adidas, Generation Nike and Generation UnderArmour players in the future. That would be GREAT for American soccer.
Yeah that would be great for that company as well, they want to get them while their young and if you are Under Armour and want in to soccer in a quick and permanent way, than what better than taking over GA would do that as well as each MLS team and there academies.

I think NYCFC and Adidas will pick up the pace. I'm being patient for now. I hope the NYCFC shop becomes as wide spread as the Timbers shop.

And I'm happy with Adidas being the sole provider. I think their stuff is quality. Try being a hockey fan stuck with Reebok apparel :(

This is awesome

http://pressbox.mlssoccer.com/conte...tes-soccer-federation-and-major-league-soccer
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Morning-Buzz/2015/01/20/47-brand.aspx

Hopefully the start in a move away form Adidas, but this is a move towards MLS being more of a pop culture brand.
Neat, I like most of their designs, at least for the NY teams I follow. I think I first saw them in Macy's. Can't wait to see what designs they come up with for nycfc.

I think NYCFC and Adidas will pick up the pace. I'm being patient for now. I hope the NYCFC shop becomes as wide spread as the Timbers shop.

And I'm happy with Adidas being the sole provider. I think their stuff is quality. Try being a hockey fan stuck with Reebok apparel :(
So are you sad about Reebok or liking hockey? I know which one I'd choose...