Most Important Thing You'll Ever Do. Vote Blue!

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Vote Blue! Vote Often!
Voting begins at 8 am so start tweeting!

http://www.mlssoccer.com/nycfc-rbny-light-empire-state-building

There will be two ways to cast a vote, via the MLSsoccer.com website or the tweeting/retweeting of hashtags (#WINNYCFC or #WINRBNY).
I'll tweet out at 8 if you want to just retweet me or tweet your own.

All four days our team will be taking votes at Legend’s Bar and around NYC at the events stated below:

Wednesday 24th: Steve Nash Chinatown Showdown(@SteveNashFdn/#ShowdownNY)
Thursday 25th: Legend’s bar/Football Factory HQ(FFactoryNY)
Friday 26th: Kicking and Screening Event(@KSFilmFest)
Saturday 27th: Empire State Building Lighting at dusk(#EmpireStateBuilding/@EmpireStateBldg)

This event is powered by @Windows)

Last edited:
Reactions: LostAnvil
I usually keep a tab open at work with "NYCFC" searched on Twitter for news, etc., and then just read the updates from around the world, but I've got a feeling everything will just got drowned out by this. I think we win going away. Get the @MCFC account to tweet something, if we must.

The mlssoccer.com voting does not seem to be up yet

edit: jinx

Reactions: brookln231
Don't forget to link you Cityzens account to your Twitter account if you have them. It looks like you get 5 points for every tweet or retweet with the hashtag up to ten times a day. So you could get 50 points a day for the next few days!

anyone notice that the mls site flips the options everytime you vote? just an FYI those that are doing multiple voting on the site.

Yeah I did my duty for now with 30 votes. Seems silly that you can vote more than once

W9BDA7a.gif