Most Important Thing You'll Ever Do. Vote Blue!

lol, take one jab at rbny supporters group being a li'l racist about the Korean flag....

cdOEucd.jpg

Reactions: Konrad
lol, take one jab at rbny supporters group being a li'l racist about the Korean flag....

cdOEucd.jpg

i only saw this a bit in twitter ( aint reading all the twitter replies). I get what he is trying to say bout putting a crest on a flag but then his initial comment also takes a jab at it so two wrongs dont make a right.

keep it going! hopefully the mls.com voting is going about the same as twitter so far

keep it going! hopefully the mls.com voting is going about the same as twitter so far

I have a bad feeling that the Empire State Building will be both blue and red. Even though we can figure out the social media results, the MLS.com results will be hidden just like contract details.

Reactions: Kjbert
Saw a RB fan complaining that we're going to win this because of "Our internet fanboys" maybe the fact that we average something like 8 K more a home game indicates that we're going to win this because we're already legit more popular than they are and not internet ballot stuffing.

Followed the stats for a mnute.
Saw a RB fan complaining that we're going to win this because of "Our internet fanboys" maybe the fact that we average something like 8 K more a home game indicates that we're going to win this because we're already legit more popular than they are and not internet ballot stuffing.

The fact that so far we have recieved three tweets for every RedBull one... In NEW JERSEY tell us stuff

Reactions: BxLio91 and Kjbert