Moyes Out?

Metropolis

Registered
Apr 12, 2014
Telegraph reporting Moyes might be gone by Saturday. Important news for me, anyway.
If this is already being discussed in another thread, sorry for the repeat.

Terrible if you're a fan of any club but United. They can only go up from here!
What is it, 51 games and 51 different lineups this year? Ridiculous. I'm a City supporter and I've even looked at them this year with a 'What the hell are you thinking' mindset.

Giggs in for the finish of the season. Interesting to see how they play.
Klopp has ruled himself out, and the Telegraph reports Guardiola is on MU's wish list. Can't see that happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinkladze
A true giant and pure legend of recorded history has departed us. Millions can't express the emptiness and sense of loss felt on this sad day for this planet we call Earth. We cling to the hope that this is a dream, a lie but as the sands of time pass we must cope with the fact that Mr Moyes has left us. Perhaps you will rise again Sir David but your star will never shine brighter. Words can barely express our gratitude but maybe this will go some way to explaining just how so many feel about you.

Reactions: Kinkladze
I can´t say that I´m surprised.. I can see Di Matteo taking over on a temporary basis at least unless they got someone lined up

NBC Sports has become the 24/7 Manchester United network now...Christ, I hate it....

Roberto Martinez seems like the hot commodity in the League right now. Although if Everton take 4th place, I don't see him walking away from Champions League for a MU who seem to still be in a state of mourning.

Unless MU make a lot of moves this summer or promise a manager coming in that they will make a lot of moves I see just about every high profile manager reluctant to come and coach them unless they're just hungry for the payday.

Unless MU make a lot of moves this summer or promise a manager coming in that they will make a lot of moves I see just about every high profile manager reluctant to come and coach them unless they're just hungry for the payday.
I keep reading about a boatload of money they'll spend this summer, and whoever comes in will have different expectation than those Moyes faced. I mean, they have no place to go but up.

Whoever United chooses to replace Moyes, that person needs to have a strong personality. I feel like Moyes was too soft to manage a club like United. 26 years of Fergie has created that type of stigma. Van Gaal would fit in nicely as well as De Boer.

I do not like the fact that Fergie has a hand in choosing the next manager. I am all for him remaining in his current role and I know it is a small sample size, but his last choice for manager was a bust.

I think United also needs to hire a Director of Football Operations as well. I think that is completely necessary. The manager shouldn't have those responsibilities on his plate.

Moyes out, Giggs in, lovely result. I know it was only one game, I know it was Norwich, but the feeling was different.