New Orlando Problems.

I love Chickfila. Sooooo good. They've also always been closed on Sunday's soooo anyone that was surprised by their views has been living under a rock. Whatdya think their views would be?
Well actually it's the views of the founder. But Chikfila is just like any employor in the US, subject to the same employment laws and discrimination as anywhere else. Gay people are known to work there without punishment, which is right.

Well actually it's the views of the founder. But Chikfila is just like any employor in the US, subject to the same employment laws and discrimination as anywhere else. Gay people are known to work there without punishment, which is right.

Fair enough....and I'd love to say who gives a crap. But if he was confident enough to open his mouth about this (when he DID NOT have to) then well, this is what happens. I have more sympathy for Donald Sterling at first, who was just saying/thinking in Private but then had it made public against his will. All the interviews after are different haha.

I'm 100% for Free Speech, but if you Drop the N-Bomb in Harlem and get punched in the face...........

Plus itsn't not like there's any gay people in Southern Florida lol

Reactions: CP_Scouse
wasn't sure where to put this, but... just wow...
13JpNwy.jpg

Reactions: SayWhat44
Surprised MLS would even allow this sponsorship since Chipotle is a sponsor of MLS. Still though, fuck PR, they make a damn good chicken sandwich.

TheOCRoar has since deleted their Twitter account - good, cause that guy is a nefarious nincompoop
Yeah but I would like to know who actually ran that account. It's pathetic and there fans really need to grow up. It's really unfortunate that a large portion of their fan base are so immature.

Reactions: LostAnvil