New Season Ticket Holder Here!

Bane

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
Hey all, a pleasure to be here! I have recently started following the club at a vigrious pace like I do with my other team (Arsenal), and finally made the purchase of becoming a founding season ticket holder today. I am excited to start attendting the matches and hopefully meet some of the many awesome fans I have observed on this forum, while conversing about our club!

Go NYCFC!

Hey all, a pleasure to be here! I have recently started following the club at a vigrious pace like I do with my other team (Arsenal), and finally made the purchase of becoming a founding season ticket holder today. I am excited to start attendting the matches and hopefully meet some of the many awesome fans I have observed on this forum, while conversing about our club!

Go NYCFC!
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum.

For the record, you can get yourself a nifty "Seasoned Supporter" banner under your name, like mgarbowski mgarbowski and I are sporting, if you message either myself, NYCFC_Dan or einwindir with a screenshot of your season ticket confirmation email.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Welcome to the forum.

For the record, you can get yourself a nifty "Seasoned Supporter" banner under your name, like mgarbowski mgarbowski and I are sporting, if you message either myself, NYCFC_Dan or einwindir with a screenshot of your season ticket confirmation email.
Awesome! My rep told me I should be getting that tomorrow, so I will certainly do so!