NYCFC Store: Scarf Price Change

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Just a heads up.

If anyone purchased a scarf on the night of the unveiling, you might remember it was 34.99 - the price has been lowered to 29.99

I called and asked if they'd be able to refund the difference, which they did. I also have not recevied a shipping confirmation as of yet. When asked, she said the Expected Delivery date is this coming Wednesday.

e: clarification

Reactions: Vito and NYCFC_Dan
Just a heads up.

If anyone purchased a scarf on the night of the unveiling, you might remember it was 34.99 - the price has been lowered to 29.99

I called and asked if they'd be able to refund the difference, which they did. I also have not recevied a shipping confirmation as of yet. When asked, she said the Expected Delivery date is this coming Wednesday.

e: clarification
Will they credit the difference automatically? Can't wait to get my goodies!

CityinPhilly CityinPhilly I would strongly suggest getting in touch with them. I called to see if I could get refunded the difference; I got the feeling it's a very small office where little is automated.

Where could I order them? I only see MC SC on the NYC FC MLS page
The NYCFC Online shop is where I purchased mine.
http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-club-new-york-city-fc.html
http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-club-new-york-city-fc.html

You can also try WSS. The prices seem to be the same as NYCFC. A number of people (myself included) have been experiencing some issues with shipping. It is more than likely due to an overwhelming interest in the merch that they weren't prepared for.

If you are in NYC, from what I understand that merch is in a number of Adidas and Modell's stores.

edit: just wanted to mention, head over to the Introduction section and start an intro thread; Thanks for joining!

Last edited:
You can also order shirts, hats, and scarves on WorldSoccerShop.com