Nycfc Watch Party Toronto Game

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Hey guys. Just like every away game we have a watch party at Ryan's Daughter.
As always there is going to be Free Shepherds Pie and Wings.
Plus specials like every week.
Going to start early this week as it will be open for the Copa America match.
Also, and most importantly Mick is going to be there! This is the first away match he will not be attending.
If you can make any watch party make sure it's this one! He definitely knows how to get people singing and involved.

Place: Ryan's Daughter
Match Time 7:00 PM
Will be open for Copa America match.

Reactions: Andres Emilio Soto
What's a proper time to get there to assure a seat?
The watch party is always upstairs which is open an hour before the game.
As soon as you walk into the bar on your right hand side you'll see a stair case.
The food is reason alone to go! Delicious!

I'm still confused as to how I watch this game. If you buy the MLS package, it's blacked out, right?

I'm still confused as to how I watch this game. If you buy the MLS package, it's blacked out, right?
It's Running on Yes @2 aka Yes-1. Some cable/sat systems carry it, some don't. It should also stream on Fox Sports Go. And again, some cable/sat systems have deals with YES that let you watch the stream on FSGO, others don't. As for MLS package, they waived the local blackout at least once when the game was delayed due to a Yankee conflict. Don't know if they're doing that today.

Reactions: Kjbert
I believe the MLS live is only blacked out when it's a nationally televised game including ESPN, Fox or Univision, not YES (and is consistent with my experience with it) but I would hate to steer you wrong so I would confirm that's always the case. Footnote - I have been out of town when watching on MLS live so that may make a difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andres Emilio Soto
Thank you all for your help. I'm still dumb.

I live in northern westchester. We have cable vision.

I envy all you going. Unfortunately, I must work but I look forward to next time. And then my first game I'm going to on July 12th.

Reactions: Kjbert
In! Looking forward to seeing some of you.