Official Ec Appreciates Mcfc Thread

For the love of God, punctuate something. I can't follow that shit.

Also, this is where I tell you to fuck off back to bluemoon.
Your quite happy to have your opinion ,but if anyone disagrees your not caperble of a civilised debate ? Is fuck off the best you can come up with ? Dear oh dear

If there's a group of people you disagree with, why do anything else but ignore them? Who gives a shit what people 3,000 miles away are saying about us.

Reactions: BxLio91
Meanwhile, http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=280779&start=540#p8450706

And is this typical city thing still allowed here or has someone come to their senses and banned him? He's obviously here and there to stir shit up. Just cut off the wart at the root.
Yeah still here mate and engaging with other posters ,like you do on a forum. You really are such a narrow minded idiot but when I read your a plastic dipper it all made perfect sense.with your anti British anti city anti social views .you are the worst poster on here and show your self and this forum up big time.why press ignore then follow me over on blue moon ? Seriously why don't you go and post over on RAWk never has a forum and poster been more suited, that's mod,ed in a north Korean no debate way perfect for you

Last edited:
Honestly this thread is here because of what posters on BM tend to write about us. Not that I care but obviously a member does and felt the need to make it. As I tell people all the time don't generalize the entire forum based on one member. If you don't like someone we have a very useful Ignore function and I recommend using it and talking with the remaining 1,000+ members.
There's an MCFC thread under 'Other Leagues' I believe if you ever feel the need to talk with other city supporters and anything anti-city in there will be moderated. However this is a NYCFC forum and our interests are wel above those of others.

Honestly this thread is here because of what posters on BM tend to write about us. Not that I care but obviously a member does and felt the need to make it. As I tell people all the time don't generalize the entire forum based on one member. If you don't like someone we have a very useful Ignore function and I recommend using it and talking with the remaining 1,000+ members.
There's an MCFC thread under 'Other Leagues' I believe if you ever feel the need to talk with other city supporters and anything anti-city in there will be moderated. However this is a NYCFC forum and our interests are wel above those of others.
To set up a thread with entitled cunts in the thread shows exactly the ops agenda ,pick and choose any negative comments and quote them ,whilst ignoring anything said that's positive. Like I said it surprised me your support at the Manchester games and how many people watched your first game and enjoyed it.
Over on blue moon we have opinionated posters that don't speak for anybody but themselves.just the same as here .
The idea about coming on here was to engage in any football debate going and to listen and learn,in the same way if I see lies posted I will defend my club as I would expect you to defend nycfc.
For me your club is giving myself a fresh angle to follow football ,so no dick waving I'm a bigger fan than you etc as everyone starts off with a clean slate
So just to clarify not all city fans hate nycfc and not all love you ether but that's life.
Live and let live

Reactions: kas_tippler
To set up a thread with entitled cunts in the thread shows exactly the ops agenda ,pick and choose any negative comments and quote them ,whilst ignoring anything said that's positive. Like I said it surprised me your support at the Manchester games and how many people watched your first game and enjoyed it.
Over on blue moon we have opinionated posters that don't speak for anybody but themselves.just the same as here .
The idea about coming on here was to engage in any football debate going and to listen and learn,in the same way if I see lies posted I will defend my club as I would expect you to defend nycfc.
For me your club is giving myself a fresh angle to follow football ,so no dick waving I'm a bigger fan than you etc as everyone starts off with a clean slate
So just to clarify not all city fans hate nycfc and not all love you ether but that's life.
Live and let live
Right but you just showed exactly why people on here can't stand Bluemoon supporters coming over. 'Defend my club.' You forget what website you're on. And you've shown that you have minimal interest in NYCFC with that statement. This is no place to defend your club. Be it Arsenal, Everton, MCFC, etc. quite literally all you have to do is sign in and talk about NYCFC and you'll earn all the respect in the world. It's literally that easy.

Right but you just showed exactly why people on here can't stand Bluemoon supporters coming over. 'Defend my club.' You forget what website you're on. And you've shown that you have minimal interest in NYCFC with that statement. This is no place to defend your club. Be it Arsenal, Everton, MCFC, etc. quite literally all you have to do is sign in and talk about NYCFC and you'll earn all the respect in the world. It's literally that easy.
Yet again I post a positive piece about saying that I'm happy to distance myself from those slating your club and how I'm willing to listern and learn.
It gets twisted to say to say I've come on here just to talk about mcfc that's not what it says at all .it clearly says any football discussion .
If I had minimal interest why would I join your forum and try and engage with you .
Why would I go to watch your team play,buy a shirt ,meet your players ,chat with reyna and discuss tatics with Tony Taylor.
As for defending my club I've said it behaved badly over lampard

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Yet again I post a positive piece about saying that I'm happy to distance myself from those slating your club and how I'm willing to listern and learn.
It gets twisted to say to say I've come on here just to talk about mcfc that's not what it says at all .it clearly says any football discussion .
If I had minimal interest why would I join your forum and try and engage with you .
Why would I go to watch your team play,buy a shirt ,meet your players ,chat with reyna and discuss tatics with Tony Taylor.
As for defending my club I've said it behaved badly over lampard
Just don't sweat people that bother you. No sense getting in an argument and having to involve staff.
The players and staff have been amazing in regards to fan interaction. Has been one of my favorite parts of being involved with the club thus far.

One of their delusional posters claims that New York is the Manchester of the U.S. They should be so lucky.

For any of you mancs reading this, if you don't like us, don't come to our forums and bother us. Plain and simple. You people have nothing better to do with your time then to troll fans of a team thousands of miles away? I guess there really isn't anything fun to do in your second rate city.

My apologies, Dan. I'm just annoyed that this is something we have to be bothered with every couple of months. Out of respect for you and the forum I will not be goaded into it anymore.

My apologies, Dan. I'm just annoyed that this is something we have to be bothered with every couple of months. Out of respect for you and the forum I will not be goaded into it anymore.
Moved it to off topic to keep things out of the NYCFC pages. All good.

For the record, that International Liaison tag is what you might call a "piss take," commemorating when he was quoted in a British article. Don't take it so seriously.
Thank goodness for that,I was hoping the forum wouldn't employ someone with such poor communication skills.