Official Seat Selection Discussion

I'm somewhat surprised this announcement was made over 2 hours ago and not a word yet on the official MLS webpage. Nit picking yes, but I'd thought this would be somewhat of a huge story considering how fast they were all over those phantom tickets sold in Atlanta. :)

I'm somewhat surprised this announcement was made over 2 hours ago and not a word yet on the official MLS webpage. Nit picking yes, but I'd thought this would be somewhat of a huge story considering how fast they were all over those phantom tickets sold in Atlanta. :)
Probably because it does not appear as though NYCFC has issued a press release yet. When things come from Twitter sources and emails to supporters, it generally takes longer to put an article together because they need to contact NYCFC to try and get further information.

Reactions: Gene
Ah! Guess that also explains why I haven't seen anything announced on the online editions of the newspapers.

I just wanted to point out that the Tweet itself states that over 10,000 people have selected their seats so far.

Another note is that the photo says "choose your seats now" which I would assume means that the seat selection windows are over and once you sign up, you get to select. So if anyone on here plans to buy your tickets soon, please hook us up with up-to-date screen shots!!

You can now see screen shots when you click on the purchase tickets link.

Attachments

• nyysnycfc.JPG
    nyysnycfc.JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 413Blue