Preseason - All Matches

what ever you can but i guess a better video would be better since a stream may be asking too much

on that note...does any one know if the streams for the IMG games will be free? right now the DC game is being steamed but behind a pay wall for like $6 lol no way im paying for a preseason game stream
Really!? That's ridiculous. Guess I'll sneak a stream there too lol

Also don't think the phone will hold a charge doing periscope because it's recording video and processing the app. I'll see what quality looks like when I get there but I could do 4K iPhone video.
Yes...do it. Use board funds to buy a battery pack. Or use board funds to buy a cheapo HD video camera. I'm in for another donation.

You could even make it a giveaway after the fact. Or just eBay it. I'm referring to the camera, of course. Battery pack chargers are just useful to have. I carry two when I travel and I am never beholden to sitting on the airport floor by an outlet like some poor.

Yes...do it. Use board funds to buy a battery pack. Or use board funds to buy a cheapo HD video camera. I'm in for another donation.

You could even make it a giveaway after the fact. Or just eBay it. I'm referring to the camera, of course. Battery pack chargers are just useful to have. I carry two when I travel and I am never beholden to sitting on the airport floor by an outlet like some poor.
PassengerShame1.png

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I'm hearing since we're going with 3 30 minutes periods. That yellow cards will result with the player being off the pitch until the end of the period in what will be know as a "penalty box."

What's the latest on options, if any, to follow in some form?

Is our team really playing a competitive match for the first time in months. And all (or at least most) of the players/coaches that drove us nuts last year won't be around to muck it all up??? I wonder who our goat will be this year?

I might just put FIFA 16 on sim vs. Red Bulls or something if we can't watch the game live. It's so sad they won't broadcast it.

Reactions: LionNYC