Preseason - February 9 - Queretaro FC & Inter Playa del Carmen

I haven't been keeping notes of these games, but it seems like Zelalem is getting consistent minutes with starters. I wonder if he is showing well and might play an actual role this year.

Reactions: Kjbert
They released game highlights and it looks to me as if talles played at both the 10 and on the wing. Looked really good as the 10 as well in those brief highlights. Santi more in the wing. Also Thiago martins played a role in the queretaro goal with a bad giveaway, most likely rust but had to point it out anyway. Gray also looked pretty good throughout preseason with crosses into the box. Exciting stuff!

Good thing we played Querétaro in a meaningless friendly with no fans. 17 dead due to brawls at a home game...
Evolving but official reports are saying no deaths, 22 injured with 2 serious cases requiring hospitalization. Might have been an overeager reporter (or might currently be a frightened official).

Still. #fuckedupworld

Evolving but official reports are saying no deaths, 22 injured with 2 serious cases requiring hospitalization. Might have been an overeager reporter (or might currently be a frightened official).

Still. #fuckedupworld

I just don't understand. Why fight opposing fans at all? Be a fan - be a good fan. You have your team, I have my team. This shouldn't be life and death. We're all soccer fans. It just makes no damn sense. And don't act like this sort of thing is exclusive to Mexico -- it even happens in this country occasionally.

I just don't understand. Why fight opposing fans at all? Be a fan - be a good fan. You have your team, I have my team. This shouldn't be life and death. We're all soccer fans. It just makes no damn sense. And don't act like this sort of thing is exclusive to Mexico -- it even happens in this country occasionally.

Alcohol and passion can result in crazy things. And it only takes one before others join and innocents are involved when it's so crowded