Queens Food Finds

1000007276.jpg

I'm a broken record, but it's a Deuces match at Belson, so it's Nikko Hibachi again.

IMG_3515.jpeg

Man Chow Soup chicken vegetable and hard
noodle - Chinese
IMG_3518.jpeg

Shaptak beef Tibetan dish

IMG_3514.jpeg

Taste of Himalaya outside; Lungta on Google and their website, though maybe online needs to catch up to meatspace. The lungta website has the exact same menu as in person.

The soup was hot, but they ask your preference (and probably adjust for how they read you). Shaptak was not hot but very flavorful. Different flavor profile from Chinese though I cannot explain how.

Half block from Roosevelt 74th street megastation at 7516 Broadway.

Shanghai You Garden in Flushing. 20 minute leisurely walk to gate. Left the restaurant at 705 and were in our seats at 730.

Soup dumplings. Garlic ribs. Noodles with beef, with and without soup. Crab soup bun. Pork and veggie dumplings in peanut chili oil.

IMG_9618.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg
IMG_9620.jpeg
IMG_9621.jpeg

Good spot? I’ve had it on my list for a while. Looks great
Absolutely! A favorite of mine. When in flushing I frequently stop at their walk up window for the duck bao buns (maybe the best I’ve ever had on a good day), pork moon pies (my daughter’s favorite) or any number of other dim sum items.

View attachment 13423
Man Chow Soup chicken vegetable and hard
noodle - Chinese
View attachment 13424
Shaptak beef Tibetan dish

View attachment 13425

Taste of Himalaya outside; Lungta on Google and their website, though maybe online needs to catch up to meatspace. The lungta website has the exact same menu as in person.

The soup was hot, but they ask your preference (and probably adjust for how they read you). Shaptak was not hot but very flavorful. Different flavor profile from Chinese though I cannot explain how.

Half block from Roosevelt 74th street megastation at 7516 Broadway.
Great stuff. When the heck did you eat there? Was this just before I saw you and Shwafta Shwafta?

Reactions: mgarbowski