Rbny Reduces Available Tickets To 500

TommyM

Registered
Mar 17, 2015
NYC
nycfirm.net
Twitter folks reporting sanctions from the league mean we're only getting 530 tickets in the official allotment, all in the back of sections 219 & 220.

Cause that'll prevent us from buying tickets mixed into the crowd, so it'll just be a mess.

Would like to start discussing ticketing plans asap.

Twitter folks reporting sanctions from the league mean we're only getting 530 tickets in the official allotment, all in the back of sections 219 & 220.

Cause that'll prevent us from buying tickets mixed into the crowd, so it'll just be a mess.

sanctions from the last away red bull game? or something else?

Link? No idea what sanctions you are referencing.

Does RBNJ get any financial benefit from treating those 1000 tickets as general sale vs supporters tix?

Actually, by not giving these tickets to NYCFC supporters, RBNJ will likely lose money. As nobody else would by the tickets. This city is yours? This city is yours? 20,000 empty seats, are you fucking sure?

To be completely honest, it sucks we are getting tickets taken away, but the section deserves it for continuing to bring smoke bombs into games. Its outright ridiculous that individuals in the Third Rail continue to bring these things in.

If it keeps up, it won't be much longer until sanctions like this get worse.

Actually, by not giving these tickets to NYCFC supporters, RBNJ will likely lose money. As nobody else would by the tickets. This city is yours? This city is yours? 20,000 empty seats, are you fucking sure?

Anybody can go out and buy seats from them. Unless they start taking names or limiting sales to NJ zip codes this changes nothing
I was wondering if the 500 tickets they allocate to supporters are discounted vs general sale

Reactions: TommyM and Kjbert
To be completely honest, it sucks we are getting tickets taken away, but the section deserves it for continuing to bring smoke bombs into games. Its outright ridiculous that individuals in the Third Rail continue to bring these things in.

If it keeps up, it won't be much longer until sanctions like this get worse.

Someone in TR set one off during the game on Sunday. I was shocked, actually, especially after all that went down a few weeks ago with Chance.

Someone in TR set one off during the game on Sunday. I was shocked, actually, especially after all that went down a few weeks ago with Chance.
It really is. I didn't get to the game until the second half as I was late returning from Boston from the USMNT game on Friday, but did see one set off during the second half.

Its ridiculous.

There were two set off I think. An orange one in 235, and a blue one in 237.

I wonder what (if any) impact the number of flares in Yankee Stadium recently has had on Red Bulls' decision - weird, because I don't recall any great outcry about the flare on the field back then.