Reports Out Of Orlando: Ocsc Supporters Assaulted Whitecaps Fans.

We're there any reports when nyc fans went there couple of weeks ago?

Still, I hope it doesn't take a tragedy for something to be done.

If I remember correctly, they also had an incident either last year or the year prior at either Rowdies or Strikers. I believe criminal charges were pending at one point. I'm trying to find more about that incident.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
If I remember correctly, they also had an incident either last year or the year prior at either Rowdies or Strikers. I believe criminal charges were pending at one point. I'm trying to find more about that incident.

It was the Rowdies for sure. I remember that one of the OC supporters punched a kid who was like 12 years old. Don't know about criminal charges.

Edit: Here's a reddit thread about it http://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/2a0cqr/orlando_city_supporters_group_thrown_out_of_al/

That statement from the ruckus is trash. Not to mention that they apparently brought a "puto" banner to the match. To be fair though, there's a lot of decent Orlando fans calling them out on their shit as well.

Last edited:
It was the Rowdies. There was video clearly showing a Orlando fan punching a rowdies fan (a kid a believe) I think both ownerships were embarrassed and convince the parties involved to drop charges.

Orlando fans would say charges were dropped because it didn't happen.

Let's not forget they got into a something with Atlanta fans at Carolina Cup too.

Last edited: