Not open for further replies.

Midas Mulligan

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
NYC
Let's not worry with weighting. We're down to 4. Each person gets 2 votes. The 2 entries with highest vote totals will face in a final runoff. I thought about combining 233 with 234, but I didn't so that we could distinguish the Bx section.

This poll will close on Saturday. Final runoff will start afterwards.

Here are results from other poll (you can also see it in other thread, now locked).

NYCFCSeatVote_zpse056f7bf.png

Reactions: NYJoe
Great work with this thread.

I don't want to move into the $495 price point - the other three sections look good to me. I'm a bit torn between wanting to sit near the supporters and wanting to be able to see them from section 215.

Not seeing much of a difference between 233 and 234 - we should be careful reading into the final tally if people split their votes between 215 and 233 or 234. But I guess that's why there will be a final run off between the top two...

I chose 233 because I want to be somewhat close to the Supporters section if I choose not to sit with them.

After seeing pics from 213 from last nights game, I am more and more feeling strongly about 215. I think we can help the supporters more by spreading that enthusiasm to the other side of the stadium, and the comfort of the shade and convenience of the close concessions and restrooms and entrance/exit is right in the wheelhouse of what this group's goal was, to have a spot that we can bring friends and family and maybe get them to "get it" and being comfortable goes a long way to having an enjoyable experience for a new comer or casual fan.

Plus we will have an awesome view of the TIFO's!

I know it's a copout voting 233/4.

205 is beyind my price range. If I had one ST deposit I'd go all in, alas this is not the case!

215. Too far from the SS for me. I'd personally rather stay close to the Supporters.

I saw some pics from both 234 and 213... either will be a good experience. I understand wanting to be near the SG, but spreading the love is also important. I only see a win-win situation regardless of the outcome.

Great work with this thread.

I don't want to move into the $495 price point - the other three sections look good to me. I'm a bit torn between wanting to sit near the supporters and wanting to be able to see them from section 215.

Not seeing much of a difference between 233 and 234 - we should be careful reading into the final tally if people split their votes between 215 and 233 or 234. But I guess that's why there will be a final run off between the top two...
I know. That's why I almost combined 233/234. I would have if I didn't think we should separate them in order to acknowledge BXSfc.

I mean, after sitting in 213, I wanted to go back and change that.

As for price, they are giving us an interest free payment plan option. It would probably be a beer's difference in payment. Nevertheless, I get people's concern. But that's why we're voting.

This may have already been answered, but is the team giving us a block of tickets in the section of our choice or are we just collectively deciding where to get our individual tickets that will just happen to be in the same section?

I didn't vote the 1st round, but I'm all for 205. Those may actually be some of the best views in the stadium, with the added benefit of an awning, and being close to the exit and subway. But I do understand people's pricing concerns. 215 seems like a nice compromise. Maybe I buy 205 and then join you guys in 215 at different points in the match (like pint refills!).

I didn't vote the 1st round, but I'm all for 205. Those may actually be some of the best views in the stadium, with the added benefit of an awning, and being close to the exit and subway. But I do understand people's pricing concerns. 215 seems like a nice compromise. Maybe I buy 205 and then join you guys in 215 at different points in the match (like pint refills!).

I agree, I'm almost definitely doing 205 at this point.

Reactions: adam
Can I ask why the choice for 215 and not 213 if it has not already been answered in previous thread? I would think being right above an behind the goal would be better than being towards the corner no?

Can I ask why the choice for 215 and not 213 if it has not already been answered in previous thread? I would think being right above an behind the goal would be better than being towards the corner no?
Because I thought the view looked better on the virtual venue. That's basically it. I had 211 and 215 on the original poll.

In my experience, being at a bit of an angle gives a better perspective on all of the action. I don't think it's significantly different, quite frankly. And 215 is closer to pisser and beer, critical elements for me anyway.

Looks like 233 and 234 Ralph Nadered each other. So is 215 official?

Looks like 233 and 234 Ralph Nadered each other. So is 215 official?
See new poll. I know what you're saying. If we could see the votes, it would have helped. Could have had significant overlap with voters. I probably should have designed the polls better from jump street.

Reactions: adam
Status
Not open for further replies.